<body>

That GUrL


戒♥ ! :D


█10% stupid xD
██ 20% emotional
████ 30% hardcore
█████ 40% blur
██████ 50% perfectionisT
███████ 60% anime lover
████████ 70% talkative
██████████ 80% weird
███████████ 90% hyperactive
█████████████ 100% <3 music
███████████████110% loves japan
████████████████120% food lover!yey!

Because there is a future, we live, although this isn't a world that's easy to live in
hab an Ambivert personality
Shou~蒋/将♥ is my cup of tea aha!
♪MUSIC is [my] life
im 15 y/o
EVG
a virogoist
LEft handed,right hand aso can bt nt as gd
determined,bt can get lazy n unmotivated at times.
Habbit: blinks a lot.LOL.normal btw
Fascinates in Walking
wil go crazy wif my DARINGS!
ONli GoD caN juDge #mI.
I lUV siNgiN mI heart oUt.DuN't miND If I look sTuPiD
I love watching the sky
would spend my last day on Earth: Sleeping
playing my guitar/piano.Thats whats cool hehe.Jaamataashita ^.^

LIKES
~*fooood certainly bestofebest!
~*Not ringo is appple(laugh) ringo=apple
~*Stars!stars!
~*j&k fasion
~*dogs&cats(arent dey cute 2getr?)
~*jrocks!:D jPopi!:D
~*Harajuku & Hallyu FreaKos
~*my piano[mama] mucks
~*guitar[bf]lol
~*drum-kits[papa]haven choose yet
~*aRT & deSign woohoo~
~*Xmas(alltime fav)
~*swimming?
~*chatting
~*some dancing?
~*cute peoples sa~ aha!! XD

HATES
~*butterflies!/moths!!
~*eggpant,pork liver(YUCKS!)
~*homeworks
~*bad grades>:(
~*fakerss (mean ones) XD
~*arrogant
~*inresponsible
~*liers
~*betrayers
~*snobbish ppl
~*Hikikomori

Cravings


Digital camera
mp4
koibito ring
sexpotrevenge clothings
Laptop (white)
dark pink skinny jeans
white grand piano
finish reading a dictionary
go 2 Jap or korea!
becme a pro musician
compelet e dance wif my band
dye my hair brown

Tagboard



ShoutMix chat widget

Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
crême glacée
♥ Click ♥
Memories


September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009

Music


♥ 1 Songs Currently Playing ♥

♣My Heart Draws A Dream♣
NyaPPy!©



Credits


devil's comin
Designer:
KAImiko*
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


9/26/08

㋢㋹㋚* あい


わたしわ かいみこ です! ドゾユロシク...>_<

chocolato [おいし] ne?
(´・ω・`)
Oh! I'm simply fell in love with chocolates!
Yummy and so many flavors I cannot seem to
find them all quickly enough.I think they are fun,
too- with so many styles and all packaged in a convenient size.You know the square wherever you go, it stands out. Dark is generally my preference when it comes to chocolate (like truffles and especially when powder and/or bits of cocoanibs are involved). And second to that is anything involving hazelnut or hazelnut cream/liquor. Love it.

Look at them, aren’t they pretty? I am out to go enjoy some now, maybe cuddle up in bed to a movie or cartoon.





11:14 PM