★hab an Ambivert personality
★Shou~蒋/将♥ is my cup of tea aha!
★♪MUSIC is [my] life
★im 15 y/o
★EVG
★a virogoist
★LEft handed,right hand aso can bt nt as gd
★determined,bt can get lazy n unmotivated at times.
★Habbit: blinks a lot.LOL.normal btw
★Fascinates in Walking
★wil go crazy wif my DARINGS!
★ONli GoD caN juDge #mI.
★I lUV siNgiN mI heart oUt.DuN't miND If I look sTuPiD
★I love watching the sky
★would spend my last day on Earth: Sleeping
★playing my guitar/piano.Thats whats cool hehe.Jaamataashita ^.^
Digital camera mp4 koibito ring sexpotrevenge clothings Laptop (white) dark pink skinny jeans white grand piano finish reading a dictionary go 2 Jap or korea! becme a pro musician compelet e dance wif my band dye my hair brown
2day is a hot day at usual. I just finished 'watching ''sensei wa erai'' a few minuted ago. It was awesome! frm there I learnt that watever that happens is everyone's responsibility. When there's a decrease in literacy and there's depravity in education,we jst can't blame the teachers.We can't possibably choose our teachers,regardless they are either good or bad.It's also not jst e fault of e society n e enviroment.In e past,there were words that every1 used to say.we need these words so tt we'll nvr lose e desire 2 learn no mater who the teacher is.Being a teacher is really quite a diffcult task,there's tons of things to deal with.Lets say for example, to deal with different types of children from different backgrounds and personalities. . . Me,myself have experienced it before.So i feel that teachers are truly significant major creatures! 生はエライっ!
Now,let me take you to the WORLD OF COSPLAY!!! boredom,so simply browsing through e net 4 some funXP