★hab an Ambivert personality
★Shou~蒋/将♥ is my cup of tea aha!
★♪MUSIC is [my] life
★im 15 y/o
★EVG
★a virogoist
★LEft handed,right hand aso can bt nt as gd
★determined,bt can get lazy n unmotivated at times.
★Habbit: blinks a lot.LOL.normal btw
★Fascinates in Walking
★wil go crazy wif my DARINGS!
★ONli GoD caN juDge #mI.
★I lUV siNgiN mI heart oUt.DuN't miND If I look sTuPiD
★I love watching the sky
★would spend my last day on Earth: Sleeping
★playing my guitar/piano.Thats whats cool hehe.Jaamataashita ^.^
Digital camera mp4 koibito ring sexpotrevenge clothings Laptop (white) dark pink skinny jeans white grand piano finish reading a dictionary go 2 Jap or korea! becme a pro musician compelet e dance wif my band dye my hair brown
hazi...tired tired(-_-;z) Dun understand y i'm so tired today.... possibly due to the lack of sleep yesterday.Ha=}i can't believe i burnt midnight oil until 4am. thus, i broke my own record by waking up at 2pm this morning. . . .o0 ololol..cant take it.Very sleepy..ADIOS! P.S(Now craving for this 2 things in my dreamZzsss) 夢中(*´д`*)