★hab an Ambivert personality
★Shou~蒋/将♥ is my cup of tea aha!
★♪MUSIC is [my] life
★im 15 y/o
★EVG
★a virogoist
★LEft handed,right hand aso can bt nt as gd
★determined,bt can get lazy n unmotivated at times.
★Habbit: blinks a lot.LOL.normal btw
★Fascinates in Walking
★wil go crazy wif my DARINGS!
★ONli GoD caN juDge #mI.
★I lUV siNgiN mI heart oUt.DuN't miND If I look sTuPiD
★I love watching the sky
★would spend my last day on Earth: Sleeping
★playing my guitar/piano.Thats whats cool hehe.Jaamataashita ^.^
Digital camera mp4 koibito ring sexpotrevenge clothings Laptop (white) dark pink skinny jeans white grand piano finish reading a dictionary go 2 Jap or korea! becme a pro musician compelet e dance wif my band dye my hair brown
y been to hospital for so long!i'm so worried!dun die okay?
Nw must currently use HIRO for a while.
★★★
Erm..nth to do..nw praising people in random order.
★ yoyo ira-san omedetto!! Waa..first in combine science ah!
★ Punam!!!gratz for top in Eng! lets get HIGH after 'O' levels k! ahh~~all ur cousins r so cute!!!especially Rishie.
★ Anmol, wana ur birthday i buy u tt elmo tee we saw in cwp? oh..And really grateful for the 2 pens n lolipops! MUcks love ya the best!
★ Dun need to feel depress Mdm Yeo.
I understand ur situation.. me too can't tolerlate JAZZ in the long-run. happy teaching!
★ Hey Hey Mr ong!!! thx for letting me experienced many tt i neva experience be4! sry I noe I always slack alot.. I assure you tt after O levels i will put my 100% heart & soul into it I will not let you disappointed!
★ Linda..to my dada..so happy tt u willing to share ur sercerts with me.. And promise me nt to tell everyone abt my sercerts ah!!! you r the 2nd & last(maybe) to know!Also the 1st to know so much details abt it! CHERISH*^^
★ waawa..scary didn't expect to met you after for so long!Louis! wa..now a smart and cool guy oledi ah!Ur sis also beri chiou! Next time treat me hao chi de hor!!!